Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My 1st Post & Blog Challenge

Wow, I can't believe I am blogging!  So bare with me, until I figure out how to design this:)  At least I can have a place to vent, share my creations, just ramble!  I will be using this blog mainly to share my stampin & scrappin creations!  Also so that I can start participating in challenges on other blogs!  

So here it goes my first challenge that I was so eager to try!  My friends over on cafemom started their own digi stamp store and challenge blog!  You have to check them out, its called Doodlestreet, isn't that so cute!  

Here are some cards that I created using some freebies from their blog, I just love them!






Made with Heather's Fresh Brewed Designs and SU sentiment.



Made with Doodlestreet image (freebie)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments! Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love:)