Sunday, January 24, 2010

TGF Cha Relay

TGF is giving away a Free digi starting today all through the week, but in order to get each digi free, you have to create something with todays free digi and post it in their gallery.  My daughter, Olivia,  saw this digi, and loved it, so here is her card.  She is 11 1/2 yrs old and is starting to get into crafting more with me.  She loves to draw mystical animals and has a blog with some of her drawings on it.  She will be getting more on there soon.  I thought she did pretty good!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! Your Ian is actually under the sea! Wow! Love the sand!

    In answer to your question, yes. The flour des lis were from the Accent Essentials cartridge of the cricut. =0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments! Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love:)