Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Card For a Couple of Challenges!

Here is a card I made with a "Sweet N Sassy" digi image that I had colored up already.  I have used the sketch over at S2G's challenge #64.  Their twist this week was to use this sketch.  I turned the sketch around, so that it would fit this image. I also used this card for a color challenge on a cafemom group.  The other challenges I used it for was for:

Cute Card Thursday - Summary colors
Clearly Delightful - Use buttons, pearls or bling


4 comments:

  1. Cute, love those colors together, like the decorative punch and buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image and your card is wonderful! Thanks for playing at Clearly Delightful this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love that little chicken. Thanks for joining us at CDBC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this is! really nice coloring and color scheme. Thanks for entering CDBC7!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments! Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love:)