Thursday, October 11, 2012

A card for a friend!

I have friend that is going thru some family issues and needed to make a card for her!  I love this cute  rubber stamp from Karber and take advantage of the wonderful Karber challenge #50 today.  I have also used a sketch by Carly!  I just love Carly's sketches.

The Karber challenge was to make a card with your favorite embellishment and a Karber image!  She also has some wonderful digi stamps too!  My favorite embellishment that I used was ribbon and bling!
And here is Carly's sketch that I used!




3 comments:

  1. Great card Angie!! I love your image and the patterned papers are great together. I am your newest follower. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly!! Have a fabulous weekend!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen you around too much... good to see you come around. Love, LOVE, love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, card Angie! Love how you did her make-up! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments! Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love:)